Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- About CARER’s Services
CARER aims at an integrative and holistic recovery for cancer by providing the following two services:
CARER’s Personalised, Integrative and Holistic Program for Cancer Patients (Homecare)
CARER Home Care is an offline personalized program which aims at providing holistic healing, therapy and Carer coaching to patients suffering from chronic and critical illnesses and conditions through personal interactions with nutritionists, meditation trainers, yoga and physiotherapists and other specialists in allied holistic treatment services.
CARER’s Personalised, Integrative and Holistic Program for Cancer Patients (Live Sessions)
This is a recovery and rehabilitation program which is conducted as a live session. CARER focus is on providing personalized cancer care with the goal of increasing immunity, managing side effects of treatment, decreasing collateral damage of treatment, improving quality of life, and decreasing chances of relapse by implementing permanent lifestyle changes.
CARER’s 21 Day Online Integrative and Holistic Program for Cancer Patients (Pre-recorded)
This is a self administered 21-day guided integrative and holistic program delivered online, specially designed for cancer patients going through treatment and post treatment. It involves nutrition, yoga, meditation and mental well-being videos with practice sessions (the patient can watch and follow) and info sessions that are educative and informative. With over 260 minutes of content divided day by day on with videos to watch and practice.
CARER’s Cancer Prevention and Immunity Building Program
CARER’s Cancer Prevention and Immunity Building program focuses on reducing the exposure to risk factors that promote cancer development and help patient’s in making healthy food choices. Such as maintaining healthy weight, improving gut health, eating a balanced diet and simultaneously building your immunity. Please note that CARER does not provide or claim to provide any medical treatment for cancer or any other chronic and critical illnesses and conditions and merely provides advice and assistance through holistic techniques during and post treatment for a healthy living. Please do not consider the techniques and advice given by the specialists under CARER Program or available on this website as a substitute for medical treatment. You are always advised to consult your personal doctor or primary healthcare provider prior to acting upon such techniques and advice. It is advisable that you continue with the medical treatment advised by your personal doctor and the advice and suggestions given by the specialists and/or available on this website are to be followed only in addition to such medical treatment and not I’mas an alternative to medical treatment. A detailed description of the services provided by CARER is available on the website. For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the term ‘personal doctor’ shall mean the doctor, primary healthcare provider or institute providing you with medical treatment for cancer CARER and it’s team of therapists and doctors have built an in-depth one of a kind lifestyle risk assessment that measures your probability of cancer, segmenting you into a low, moderate, moderate to high and high risk category. After which, we then guide you on exactly what you should be doing on a daily basis to bring those risks down. This by no means that we can guarantee you will not get cancer. This assessment is based on our learnings and science. CARER Offers physical, mental and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. Please do not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
III. Registration Procedure
The various Payment Options available on CC Avenue are as follows:
- Credit Cards of select financial service providers: To pay using your credit card, you will need your card number, the expiry date of the card and the three-digit CVV number of the card. You will then be redirected to your financial service provider’s secure page for entering your online password to complete the procedure.
- Debit Cards of select banks: To pay using your debit card, you will need your card number, the expiry date of the card and the three-digit CVV number of the card. You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password to complete the payment.
- Net Banking: You may also avail your bank’s Internet banking services to make payments if such bank is displayed in the list of banks displayed by CCAvenue and Instamojo
- Cash Card facility of service providers as available on the payment gateways
- Payments using Wallets of service providers as available Instamojo and CCAvenue
CARER also permits you to make payments in installments and provides an EMI facility using Credit cards of select banks. In order to process and complete the payment, you must click on the Make Payment option. Post payment you will be taken to your dashboard in which you can sign into at all times, through the Login tab on the top right hand of the screen. You hereby undertake to provide true, accurate and up – to – date information while signing up for the CARER’s services.
You may sign out of your account at any time. Please note that once you have signed out of your account, you will only be permitted to access portions of the website which are open to the public and not those which are specifically accessible to registered users of the website.
You also have the option of paying through NEFT Bank Transfer. CARER will share bank details after which the amount can be transferred directly. An invoice will be shared immediately after payment.
You may sign out of your account at any time. Please note that once you have signed out of your account, you will only be permitted to access portions of the website which are open to the public and not those which are specifically accessible to registered users of the website. You also have the option of paying through NEFT Bank Transfer. CARER will share bank details after which the amount can be transferred directly. An invoice will be shared immediately after payment.
IV. The CARER Program
CARER Program is a program designed and customized to suit the needs of every patient undergoing treatment for chronic and critical illnesses and conditions. As a part of the CARER Program and prior to subscribing to any service under CARER Program, you will have an opportunity to consult a CARER coach, to help you determine the services best suited for you. This initial consultation with the CARER Coach may be either by way of a detailed telephonic conversation or through a personal face-to-face interaction. However, in every case, this initial consultation will be free of charge to you. The CARER coach will, based on your needs and/or requirements, determine a personalized program for you and the services, either individually or as a combination of two or more services. The initial consultation with the CARER coach is an option provided to you under CARER Program, which you may or may not choose to exercise, prior to
V. For Your Consideration
- CARER Program: The advice of the CARER coaches is not intended to be, nor is a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided to your by your personal doctor. CARER Program is a program developed to supplement your on-going treatment to help you in holistic and integrative healing. Moreover, due to the fact that services relate to your health, you should endeavor to confirm your fitness and the best use of the services provided under CARER Program, with your personal doctor and evaluate all the services based on your personal needs.
- Personalized Diet and Nutritio: As our nutritionist aims at drawing out, dietary plans, best suited for you, it is important that you provide all information relating to your health, current state, medical history, eating habits, allergies and all other necessary information and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation, essential to enable the nutritionist in creating a personalized plan. Also, though the dietary plans are personalized considering all information provided by you, you are advised, always, to consult and confirm such diets with your personal doctor before following the same.
- Holistic Health and Cancer Coaching It is hereby clarified that any communication made between you and your coach Including all personal and sensitive information shared by you with them, will remain confidential at all times and CARER will not have any access to such information unless specifically agreed by you to be shared with CARER.
- Yoga Therapy: It is presumed that when you sign up for our yoga therapy service, you are of reasonable health required to perform yoga. You understand that the effect of yoga techniques is subjective to every person and therefore the results of the therapy may vary depending on an individual’s constitution and level of health at the time. Further you are advised to remain in consultation with your personal doctor, physician and/or physiotherapist (if previously consulted) prior to performing any yoga techniques suggested to you under this program. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein, in all circumstances, we expressly disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory and other warranties, guarantees or representations including without limitation, as to the effectiveness of the advice, suggestions and techniques and towards any injury which may be caused/suffered on account of performance of the techniques.
- Our coaches will undertake their best efforts to ensure effective services to you. However, when it comes to healing and treating people, results are subject to individual responses and therefore you understand that the results may vary from person to person.
- CARER will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account of any negligence on the part of the coaches or use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you by the Coaches under the program.
VI. Confidential and Personal Data / Information
- The provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 relating to processing of personal data as may be amended from time to time;
- The provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 may be amended from time to time.
VII. Intellectual Property Rights
CARER is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the intellectual property rights including but not limited to the rights contained in this website and its content. The website content includes but is not limited to its visual content such as the design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video, etc. as well as the non-visual content such as the source code and other copyrightable elements of the website. The title, ownership and intellectual property rights shall remain with CARER, its affiliates or licensors of the content.
- Trademark ‘CARER PROGRAM’ and related icons and logos are registered or registration has been applied for by CARER or its principal in various jurisdictions and the same are protected under applicable trademark and other intellectual property laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited and shall be subject to appropriate legal action against the unauthorized user.
- Copyright All copyrightable material provided to you in pursuance of CARER’s service, including content on this website is the copyright of CARER or its licensors except the third-party content and links to third party websites on this website, such as www.mskcc.org and www.proximahealthcare.com and any other third-party links and services that may be added from time to time.
VIII. Disclaimer of Warranty
As a responsible customer of this Website, there are certain things that you must refrain from doing. These involve the following:
- you must not misuse this Website
- you will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe on the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as spam; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through
Violation of any of the above-mentioned provisions will amount to a criminal offence and CARER will report any such violations to the designated authorities appointed under the applicable laws.
X. Limitation of Liability
In no event will CARER be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, loss or injury of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the services provided by CARER (online and on-ground) including services provided through this website or any use of this website or of any website or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through this website. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based in contract, tort or any other legal theory.
XIII. Applicable Law
This website is created and controlled by Wild Mandarin Cancer Connect LLP, having its principal place of business at Bangalore, India and shall be governed by the laws of India without reference to the conflict of laws. It is possible for you to obtain access to this website from any jurisdiction in the world. This website has been designed to comply with the laws of India. If any material on this website or your use of the website is contrary to the laws of the country / state where you are when you access it, we ask you not to use the website in contravention of such law. You are responsible for being aware of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them. The courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
XIV. Dispute Resolution
All disputes or differences arising between you and CARER as to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any other matter in relation to or in connection with provision of services and/or your use of this website shall be referred to a single arbitrator who shall be appointed by CARER as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any amendments thereto. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore and the language shall be English.
XV. Other Terms
XVI. Disputes redressal mechanism
We at CARER strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. There may, however, be some instances where you may face certain issues. At CARER, we have a laid down dispute resolution process to resolve disputes and complaints that the consumers may face. We would be more than happy to resolve any problem you experience while using our Website. If you have any queries, complaints or suggestions, please get in touch with our designated Grievance Officer as is required to be disclosed under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Details of Grievance Officer:
Ms. Samara Mahindra,
Grievance Redressal Officer,
The Gallop, Avalahalli Estate,
Karnataka – 560064.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Time: Mon to Sat (9.00 – 18.00)