Collection and processing of personal information:
Information collected automatically
Information Collected during Payments and Registration:
Data Protection Laws
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
Use of the Information Collected by Us
We assure you that we use the personal information you provide us only as appropriate and required in the ordinary course of providing you with our services and in the ordinary course of business transactions with our partners, service providers, vendors and / or affiliates. We use your personal information to allow us to process your registration, to provide you with improved services, to contact you when it is needed by e-mail and to advise you on services which may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, measure user interest in the services provided by us, inform you about services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. The information may also be used to improve our marketing, digital marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the website’s content and product offerings and customize the website’s content, layout and services. Therefore, we may use your personal information to operate, evaluate and improve our services by, inter alia, developing new services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our services and user base and other internal functions. These uses improve the website and help us to tailor it to meet your needs so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using this website. We may use non-identifiable information, such as aggregate user statistics and Usage Information for promotional, marketing and service related purposes, for making presentations and proposals to hospitals, partners, doctors, corporates, insurance providers, service providers and investors. We may also use your non-identifiable information for conducting and publishing detailed in-depth case studies in medical and health journals. Such case studies may also be used in CARER proposals and marketing materials.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Your information may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When trusted third parties (such as our accountants, credit card processing companies, payment gateways, etc.) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with the information collected about you only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
- If we reorganize or re-structure our business or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected.
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of the website from unauthorized use or misuse of the website, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use or to defend against legal claims/proceedings.
- Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed here under :
- to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings or other legal processes.
- to cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
- to assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
This website is created and controlled by Wild Mandarin Cancer Connect LLP operating under its business and brand name, ‘CARER’, having its address at “Vijay Enclave” 3rd Floor at bearing 33/2, 8th Main, 12th Cross. Malleswaram, Bangalore 560003 and shall be governed by the laws of India.
CARER makes its best efforts to provide the best quality of services. However, if any person has any grievance with respect to any aspect of the website, you may write to the Grievance Officer appointed by us. All grievances shall be dealt with as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt of the same.
Details of Grievance Officer:
Ms. Samara Mahindra,
Grievance Redressal Officer,
“Vijay Enclave” 3rd Floor at bearing 33/2, 8th Main, 12th Cross.
Karnataka – 560003.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org